Custom Micro Battle Belt V2
The Micro Battle Belt V2 is built around a 2″ wide belt platform. It is a very stiff, professionally crafted belt offering the ability to attach Molle pouches. The belt’s closure system does not overlap any of the Molle columns, making the overall belt even lower profile. The belt is adjustable on each side of the buckle to dial in the correct fit needed and give some extra wiggle room if the belt is to ever be worn over top winter layers. Lining is full 2″ wide Hook Velcro and pairs nicely with the Classic Liner Belt or the Atlas G-Hook Liner Belt. You may also pair this belt with an Urban Belt Pad to create a standalone belt system.
- Utilizes a 2" Cobra Buckle for additional security while maintaining a low profile
- Very stiff and capable of carrying all the 1st-line gear you need
- Compatible with Molle-Lok, Fight Light Malice Clips and traditional Malice Clips
- Excellent choice for extended days on the range and patrol obligations
Each size has a general min/max fit range. These are ACTUAL measurements so it’s up to you to measure around where the belt will ride most of the time to figure out the size needed. This measurement has nothing to do with what size pants you wear. Emails giving your pants size and then asking what size you should order will be ignored. Ideally your best choice will be somewhere in the middle few inches of either size for the best fit.
- SMALL: 30″ – 38″ [18 Molle slots]
- MEDIUM: 36″ – 44″ [22 Molle slots]
- LARGE: 42″ – 50″ [26 Molle slots]
- X-LARGE: 48″ – 56″ [30 Molle slots]
- XX-LARGE: 54″- 62″ [34 Molle slots]
NOTE: This belt is too thick to attach gear utilizing Tek-Lok attachments